GoldWeTrust.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Health and Gods Healing

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Natural Health and Gods Healing

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 am

Natural Health and Gods Healing.
There are many web sites that offer good old natural healing and most of all, prevention of sickness and disease. We should put this knowledge up for others to see and use so we can better prepare for the end times.
I have more to share on this topic and I hope you do too. Shelby can you show me were you posted something about eating sweet potato? I would like to know more about it and its benefits.
If this is OK with you Shelby, I would like to share some stuff on you're forum?

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Peroxide, who knew?

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:00 pm

(Safer and Healthier than Bleach)
This was written by Becky Ransey of Indiana (a doctor's wife), and I want to share it with you.
I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little ole bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store.. What does bleach cost?
My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors don't tell you about peroxide. Have you ever smelled bleach in a doctor's office? NO!!! Why? Because it smells, and it is not healthy! Ask the nurses who work in the doctor's offices, and ask them if they use bleach at home. They are wiser and know better!
Did you also know bleach was invented in the late 40's? It's chlorine, Folks! And it was used to kill our troops. Peroxide was invented during WWI in the 20's. It was used to save and help cleanse the needs of our troops and hospitals. Please think about this.

1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe..) No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.

2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.

3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.

4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.

5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.

6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine but was healed by soaking in peroxide...

7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.

8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into a tissue.

9 If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.

10. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide-burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually, so it's not a drastic change.

11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.

12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.

13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.

I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!

This information really woke me up. I hope you gain something from it, too.

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Natural Healing

Post  dz20854 Fri May 08, 2009 1:32 am

RobRoy, I hope you will continue with this thread. Most of what's out there, especially in the area of "natural healing", is tied to commercial interests. It's nice to see some independent suggestions.

Regarding hydrogen peroxide, your post reminded me of some of its many uses, and I'm going to pick up a bottle. Readers should be aware of some of the cautions when using it as a mouthwash, as explained at Yahoo Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070613185108AAOiDpQ

dz20854

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Mouthwash

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 pm

I just returned from a trip to central America were I stayed in a house out in the country. The water supply came from rain water witch was good for drinking and then there was the well water that had a bad smell to it so I poured some peroxide in the well and 3 day later the water was without odor and good to drink. I told the owner to add only when the odor returns, probably in a month.
Not once did I fall ill drinking the water nor did I take any meds or vaccinations before leaving Canada. Every morning and night I would add one cap full of peroxide to about 8oz of water in a glass and use this to brush my teeth and rinse with. There is no need to drink any peroxide because some will find its way into your system from rinsing and brushing. Btw, you can make mouthwash using peroxide, water and mint leaves. Just boil the mint leaves in water and add the peroxide after the water has cooled down. Mint leaves are easy to grow and smell great around the house.

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Royal Jelly

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 8:14 pm

In the prier post I said I did not take any meds or vaccinations! Well, this is true but I did take some pure Royal Jelly about two weeks before leaving to boost my immune system. Great stuff this is... so be careful or you will forget your age.
I first heard about this stuff back in 95 and have been taking it ever since. It will cure the common cold or flu... yes even the H1H1, no problem. Yes its expansive but less then the cost of meds when you do get sick.
The only problem I ever had with RJ is when I consumed too much of it so read about the precautions and side effects at Answers.com it will help you to understand RJ much better. Oh Ya! Never buy RJ in capsules or pill forum because like most every thing else, processing removes its power.

http://www.answers.com/topic/royal-jelly

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Vitamen C instead of Chemotherapy for cancer

Post  Shelby Sat May 16, 2009 11:48 pm

57 year old father of a female friend of mine here in Philippines, was admitted to hospital 2 weeks ago and diagnosed with late stage terminal liver cancer. He went in complaining of pain in liver area, and they put him on numerous antibiotics, and other medications to address disgestive and heart side effects. Within a few days, he couldn't eat, had horrible diarrhea, and was fading fast. With the completion of an ultrasound that confirmed a large tumor, the wanted to put him over $50 per day chemotherapy, and numerous other medicines. The family only earns about $50 per month on the father's tricycle pedalling job, so this was going to end up putting them deep in debt. Would have probably forced the 2 daughters into prostitution, because the way debt works over here, is a member of the family is locked inside the hospital until the debt is paid off.

I advised stopping all medications, and giving 500 - 1000mg of Vitamen C per hour. I also advised giving Melatonin to improve sleeping/dreaming, and thus to sleep away most of the pain. I also advised VitB complex, and 50 - 100mg of DHEA per day to improve youthful vigor and induce a huge appetite and better sleeping. Actually we didn't start the DHEA until he got back home because he had already improved so much from the other vitamens, that he was able to eat and no diarrhea.

As he was improving from the Vitamen C high doses, he was complaining of pain because his abdomen was filling with fluid from the tearing liver, so the doctor told the ignorant family that he was going to die soon and there was no hope and to put him on morphine. I explained he would go into a coma, wouldn't be able to eat, and the doctor was writing his near-term death sentence. I said ignore the doctor and continue the VitC. Next day he woke joking with this bed mates, and walked out of the hospital. He has been at his home since then, and has a voracious appetite due to the DHEA I think.

I think he may still die, but his body has a fighting chance now. And the quality of his life during this time is much superior to the hospital treatment. I also suspect the doctor wanted to kill him, because it was embarrassing that he was doing better on cheap vitamens. Well actually I think it is deeper than that psychologically. I think the medical "professionals" are so indoctrinated, that they only see the pain he was having as a failure. I think the doctor ignored that his diarrhea had stopped, that he was eating again, etc.. The medical profession is indoctrinated that pain is the enemy. They were even giving medication to suppress his low fever. Fever and pain is indicative of the body's immune system fighting and working correctly. Any way, I understand that now his pain is more infrequent.

Note he was a lifetime alcoholic. Also note that VitC cures hangover.

I had read that high doses of VitC had shrunk liver tumor in some anecdotal experiments.

Shelby
Admin

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty re: Vitamen C instead of Chemotherapy for cancer

Post  Shelby Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Liver tumor patient continues to get stronger.

It is really amazing. The DHEA is making him eat constantly. He is gaining weight and getting stronger. I bought him some Kamote (sweet potato) and he got so strong that he was out test riding his pedicab tricycle. His fluid buildup has abated naturally. He now has almost no pain! 57 years old. Him kept making a fist and boxing motion, and saying he wanted to fight the tumor. I explained to him that the doctors could only treat the symptoms but had no medicine to shrink a liver tumor successfully. I told him that in theory, we were trying an experimental treatment to boost the immune system's ability to deal with the tumor.

I was also happy the doctor has apparently been honest with the family and told them there was no medicine he could give which would cure the tumor. So nice to see that some doctor(s) (at least in Phils), are honest about the limitations of modern medicine.

I guess I am spending about $5 a day on this charity work. I am happy with this opportunity.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Frankincense

Post  Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Nice work Shelby, Praise the Lord!!!

A GREAT start to being healthy we all know is eating right. There are biblical story's to inform us how this is down and what foods we should eat and what foods we should avoid. So, lets start off with this one...

Healing Oil of the Week: Frankincense

Drawn from the resin of scrubby trees that grow across the Middle East, frankincense essential oil has had its place throughout history and is mentioned many times in the Bible. Used in ancient times to enhance meditation, for embalming, and in perfume, it was also the oil of choice for anointing the newborn sons of kings and priests. This may have been why it was brought as a gift to baby Jesus.
Today it is utilized to help maintain normal cellular regeneration, to stimulate the body's immune system, and as an aid for people suffering from cancer, depression, allergies, headaches, herpes, bronchitis, and brain damage resulting from head injuries. It's also deeply camphoraceous, meaning that a whiff or two of its scent will help soothe a cold or bronchitis. Read Mathew c2 and reread Mathew c2... and ask HIM why.

Frankincense Tears
The frankincense tree sheds its resin in dime-sized drops or "tears," which can be used as incense, or to make tea. It's also a popular ingredient in soaps and cosmetics.

I get all this stuff from Jordan Rubin website "The Makers Diet".

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Frankincense Tree

Post  Guest Tue May 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Should have posted this...

Frankincense trees are also considered unusual for their ability to grow in environments so unforgiving that they sometimes seem to grow directly out of solid rock.

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty re: Vitamen C instead of Chemotherapy for cancer

Post  Shelby Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:45 am

Regarding the prior post:

https://goldwetrust.forumotion.com/health-f5/natural-health-and-gods-healing-t95.htm#1410

The liver cancer patient has returned to work and has no more pain or outward signs of the cancer! Miracle!

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Insulin resistance

Post  Shelby Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 am

I think my blurred vision, insomnia, skin ailments, heart palpitations, etc (nearly all health problems are attributable to early stage diabetes, or insulin resistance of varying degrees) are being caused by insulin resistance, which derives from abuse of sugar in my formative years, and now manifests when I eat too much white rice (starch) and not enough legumes, whole gains (e.g. unpolished rice with husks) and thus balanced diet. Also need to eat 5x a day small meals. My friend explains to me that ODing on carbos forces body to produce more insulin, which then builds up insulin resistance in some cells, which then requires more insulin next time around. The problem spirals. The body has an "insulin memory". This can somewhat be rebalanced over long period of correct eating, but some of the accumulated damage is permanent. I am working on my diet now. Been harder to accomplish in Phils, because no one serves beans or balanced diet here. This is why filipinos fall off a health cliff around 40 or 50, except for those who live in hinterlands and eat whole foods.

I have already seen a big improvement as I have supplemented my diet past days with canned imported beans and unpolished local red rice. Hope this will continue to improve.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Our Diet

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 pm

The body is an incredible machine and needs a proper diet at all time. Our body is made up of millions of cells, the basic structure of life. Each cell has its specific function and exhibits abilities that are vital to maintain life. The Bible instructs us to fast and consume healthy foods, nes pa!
Whats interesting is the information given to man via His Word thousands of years ago (ALL on FAITH) are now being proven medically and scientifically. Take for instance circumcision, the Biblical day that this was to be preformed on was the 8 day. So, let's snip ahead a few thousand years to see what man has discovered scientifically!

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/2204

Now, let's take a look at fasting and it's benefits. The Word tells us that we should fast but not scientifically why we should. Research shows us that fasting deprives the body of nutrients and causes the liver to produce a larger amount of Ketone for energy. After fasting for 16 to 18 hours the liver substantially reduces the amount of glucose energy needed to support various processes in the body and the liver is forced to produce ketone energy. Why is this important? First of all God is trying to get you to STOP for ONE DAY (not night) from eating and to TRUST Him. Secondly, the best way to out right cure you of Alzheimer to most cancers to every-z-ing is by fasting and eating right/well. There has been more then enough research done by modern man to show us eating too much of this or too much of that will make you sick.. True?
The western cultures has developed the worst eating habits the world has ever seen and they are paying for it. In 2008 aprox. 1.5 m people in the US were diagnosed with some form of cancer, that is one in every 200 and almost half a million lost the battle. This turns out to 1,500 a day!!! It is the second most common cause of death in the US according to the American Cancer Society! The first being heart disease...
So how do we start eating right? Well, I look at it this way, keep eating what you eat and stop eating what makes you sick! Really! Some stuff will be hard at first to keep away from but like anything we get over it in time. I have asked the Lord to guide me on were to learn about eating well and He has. He has shown me some great web sites like the Makers Diet and Atkens Diet. I also read a book recently on how to cure cancer and I highly recommend it to anyone who has, have or fear of having cancer. The book or ebook will teach you about all the science behind curing cancer.
I am not a doctor, just someone looking for truth...

Here are the links to sites I found interesting out of the hundreds out there.

http://www.makersdiet.com/public/default.aspx He has come a long way.

http://www.atkins.com/Atkins-home.html
http://www.atkins.com/browse-recipes-by-phase.aspx Great recipes!

http://www.howtostopcancer.com/?gclid=CNCV2oLeipsCFQEeDQod_RmGog I really enjoyed reading this book and hope you get a chance to read it too. If not I will try to explain more here about the Ketone Diet found in the book. You will find this book professionally written and packed with knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty more about complete protein of bean + whole grain

Post  Shelby Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:07 pm

I have been eating
a lot of beans and unpolished rice that still have the whole grain husk on
it (very hard to find here in Davao, but I found some). And now my vision
is back to normal, my heart problems stopped, my skin problems are
healing, and my sleep has returned to normal.

The native indians in USA used to plant beans in between rows of corn,
because corn or beans by themself are not a good food (incomplete protein
and amino acids), but when eaten together, they form a perfect food.

When you eat beans and a whole grain together, it is much better than
eating meat for protein. Vegetables can not give you the same complete
protein.

I am confident that if you start eating beans and a whole grain together,
then you will see your health improve drastically. Hey my heart was all
screwed up last week (beating fast), but now all is back to normal.

Every person I know who eats a lot of beans and whole grains, is very
healthy and lives a long life.

You must eat the whole grain though. That means the wheat, corn, or rice,
must still have the husk around each grain. If it has been ground,
polished or processed by a machine, then it is no longer a whole grain
(even if they say it is whole grain it is a lie). Go to a health food
store to find whole grains.

Of course you can still supplement with meat, but you won't need as much meat.

================
ADD: Here is the company making the UNpolished red organic rice in Philippines

http://www.simcarrd.org/

Tel:(082)297-6538
195 5th St., Ecoland Subd., Matina, Davao City 8000

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty My health improving

Post  Shelby Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:13 am

I resisted taking antibiotics for weeks, but finally decided I must try.

It is probably premature, but immediately upon taking the broad sprectrum
antibiotic Zithromycin (has activity against all the pathogens which can
give possibly blurry vision, skin, heart, fatigue, autoimmune type
symptoms I had), I have seen a drastic improvement in all symptoms.

I am reasonably hopeful now that my problem was a strange bacterial
infection, which was causing me to have a wide range of really bad
symptoms. Who knows, maybe multiple opportunistic bacterial infections,
with opportunistic chronic viral infections taking advantage of the
over-loaded immune system.

I suspect if I hadn't taken then antiobiotics, I would have seen a gradual
natural cure over months, but then again maybe I had some kind of
infection that would become chronic without treatment.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Health, coconuts and rural life in Philippines before current generation

Post  Shelby Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 pm

I can feel this when reading it. I have seen this life sort of, enough to feel (in my heart?) what she is describing:

http://www.coconutdiet.com/health_benefits_coconut_oil.htm

Supposedly semi-solid (hard as brick in refigerator) coconut oil is the best substitute in recipes that call for shortening (Crisco has trans-fats).

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty No Impact Man

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:45 am

This is a movie I found on the Apple Movie Trailers web site about a family going green...

"Author Colin Beavan, in research for his new book, began the No Impact Project in November 2006. A newly self-proclaimed environmentalist who could no longer avoid pointing the finger at himself, Colin leaves behind his liberal complacency for a vow to make as little environmental impact as possible for one year. No more automated transportation, no more electricity, no more non-local food, no more material consumption… no problem. That is, until his espresso-guzzling, retail-worshipping wife Michelle and their two year-old daughter are dragged into the fray. Laura Gabbert and Justin Schein’s film provides a front row seat into the familial strains and strengthened bonds that result from Colin’s and Michelle’s struggle with this radical lifestyle change."

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/noimpactman/

I will be looking forward to seeing when it comes out September 4.

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Local Food IQ

Post  Shelby Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 am

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty what to eat

Post  Shelby Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:20 am

I never eat sugar in any form. This means no soft drinks, and no canned goods that have sugar added to ingredients. Ditto MSG (bitsin or vitsin in Philippines). Sugar is a drug and destroys the body.

No alcohol and definitely no drugs (not even prescribed ones), because you must understand that the drug companies are designed to kill us. I will send you an email about that.

I try to eat mostly a high quality rice (not that cheap NFA rice in Philippins, which the Chinese treat with chemicals when they import it), with a vegetable and meat cooked with VIRGIN COCONUT OIL. I have learned that VIRGIN COCONUT OIL is actually the best oil for our heart and body. The reason there are so many bad stories about it, is because the banksters who run the world, want to kill us with their bad oils such as canola, etc.. Don't use a little oil, use a lot! The more the better! Coconut oil can cure you. But make sure it is the virgin kind, not the processed kind which is just as bad as the other processed oils. The virgin coconut oil will turn into a white solid brick in the refrigerator.

Do not be afraid to eat meat. We need it. But it shouldn't be more than like 10 bites per meal. You should eat more rice and vegetables than meat. I make cold salsa of chopped tomato, white onion, lemon or calimansi juice to top my dishes. Also nice sometimes to make raw tuna with cucumber, lemon juice and a little touch of vinegar. Also eat fruit or buy 100% pure unfiltered pineapple juice. Do not drink too much juice, only 1 glass per day because so much sugar.

The next most important thing which I am sure can cure any one of anything, is take 500 mg of VitC several times per day. There was terminal liver cancer patient in Davao, and the doctors said he had 2 weeks to live, and I took him out of the hospital and put him on 500mg of Vitamen C every 2 hours for several weeks, then he is completely cured now.

Remember the drug companies are against you. The medical system is against you.

I boil red or white beans sometimes (whole day), these are really good for you, add a little beef and spices.

===============

Increase your Vitamin C to 3000mg per day. Eat steamed broccoli twice a week at least, it is the best green vegetable on the planet. It tastes much better if you lightly cook it (not soggy soft), then combine with (light salt) soy sauce and oil with some chicken or beef.

The chopped tomatos with diced onions and lemon juice (Mexican salsa) is extremely powerful anti-oxidant (will remove all the bad shit from your blood). Keep it in the ref, then top each of your hot dices with a little bit. Adds flavor. The spices Cilanthro and ground Cumin seed apply. Black pepper is good on every thing. I like to add a little red hot sauce to everything. The best hot sauces are imported from Mexico and are called Chululo or Tapatico. The others from Mexico are not as good. Louisiana hot sauce (where I was born) is okay, but not as good as the Mexican ones I named.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Coconut Oil

Post  Light Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 am

Shelby

Hi brother, long time since speaking. All is well on our front!!

What about a different brand of Coconut Oil...we don't have the "Virgin" brand here. However on the tin it states 100% pure Coconut Oil.

I will also put it in the refrigerator and test it...confirm, Fridge(freezer) or normal refrigerator.

God bless

Light

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty normal refigeration, not freezer

Post  Shelby Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:48 am

Apologies I thought you had already answered your question, then I realized you were wanting to me to confirm.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Freezer

Post  Light Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Yep, tried it in the freezer...turned into a "solid brick".

www.mercola.com... lot's of excellent information reference coconut and olive oils...my favorite medical site.

Blessings

Light

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty 40 - 60% of USA kids and teachers on drugs????

Post  Shelby Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:49 am

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Thoughts about how to deal with health issues

Post  Shelby Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:55 am

Sometimes my feet are scaring me, I keep imagining I have Parkinson's disease.

I think the most crucial thing to do when one has strange health symptoms is to NOT GO TO DOCTOR. Doctor's are trained to turn people into dependent sponges for medication.

What I have invariably seen over the course of my life, is that lots rest, vitamins, exercise, fruits & vegetables, and time cures every ailment.

Think about the human body what an amazing machine God created. Our feet can out last concrete (80 years versus maybe 20 - 30)!!

I feel already a sense that my body is turning the corner. Although the pain and tightness is still there, I feel a sense of energy and some loosening when I stretch out. Before everything I stretched, I was getting muscle spasms or soreness that was resisting or worsening as I tried to stretch. I may not be "out of the woods" yet with this ailment, perhaps it could even be a life long one, but I am happy that I did not go rush to a doctor.

There are a few kinds of medical practioners that are useful, i.e. dentists, physical therapists, midwife, surgeons, optometrists, etc.. the hands on stuff. But the office doctors who are just there is write presciptions, they essentially are the unwitting front men for the drug/bankster cartel. Besides any job that requires a license from the government, is inherently a fraud. See 1 Samuel 8, and remember Jesus said "render unto Caesar what is his, God his..."

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty 8 new invented diseases from big pharma

Post  Shelby Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Natural Health and Gods Healing Empty Re: Natural Health and Gods Healing

Post  Sponsored content