GoldWeTrust.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who really controls the govt? (Conspiracy Theories thread)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty re: NWO vs. USA

Post  Shelby Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:04 am

Revelations 7 and 14 says only 144,000 will follow God, that is 1 in 50,000.

And you can see there is no way the USA will resist. It is already a done deal in terms of the structure of things, even the people who try to resist, will be resisting with guns and PMs, but not with God in their true heart (which of course leads to failure as Revelations says none of these things lead to salvation, i.e. the "merchants will weep and the "armies will" converge at "Armageddon"). Because God is truely in your heart, you realize the last thing you want to be doing is tryin"g to protect yourself against Jesus's return. You want to embrace this change as it is positive. The earth will be rid of those who want to do follow evil and who curse God.

Now is the time to not be insular, but exactly the opposite, get out and spread the message and be productive, so that the rest of the 144,000 might hear the signs we are seeing and to prepare their heart.

The focus should not be primarily on our families (remember Jesus snubbed his mother and brother when he was busy giving the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew), but on our heart and spreading that heart to all people who want to listen, no matter how sparsely they are distributed in world.

It is not a time to be selfish and think only of our own family and ourselves. It is time to be more unselfish. That is the only way salvation will be granted. It has to be in your heart. Fear nothing, not even death, if this is in your heart.

Let me suggest that we should be trying to help the NWO move faster to fruition! We should be rejoicing that Jesus is coming faster, not trying to delay his return. That is a true test of whether our heart is of the material world or of the spiritual world.

Remember Revelations says the judgement of God says it will come like a thief in the night. Maybe this is it. Maybe it is not 30 years from now, but happening right now. If so, do not resist, embrace it! Love it!

Last edited by Shelby on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Shelby
Admin

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Way to go Shelby

Post  Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 am

Let the truth speak...
The Lord has taken all I haved loved away from me and asked me to follow Him and I did. To this day He has led me to far off places were I have found safety from what is coming and I'm so so thankful... I pray that people that the Lord has sent to me over the years will follow and trust what He has reviled to me.
The mass has no idea what is coming and are being deceived...

You know I said in a prier post that the time is short? The 7 years has been in force since January 1 2007!

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty EU... 7 years Remember Danial?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 am

"Council approves financing instrument to provide more than
EUR 11 billion for European neighbourhood policy

The Council adopted a regulation establishing, and laying down general provisions for, a
European neighbourhood and partnership instrument for the 2007-13 period, following an
agreement reached with the European Parliament in first reading.
The regulation establishes a legal framework for the provision of Community assistance to
support the EU's European neighbourhood policy. It is intended to support the
development of an area of prosperity and good neighbourly relations involving both the
European Union and the following countries and territories: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the
Palestinian Authority of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the Russian Federation, Syria,
Tunisia and Ukraine.
A total of EUR 11.181 billion over seven years will be provided from the Community
budget for implementation of the regulation, of which at least 95 per cent will be allocated
to country and multi-country programmes, and up to 5 per cent will be devoted to
cross-border cooperation programmes.

The regulation will apply as from 1 January 2007.
The European neighbourhood and partnership instrument is part of a new framework for
planning and delivering assistance in order to make EU's external assistance more
effective. The framework also includes:
– an instrument for pre-accession assistance to candidate countries and countries that are
potential candidates for membership of the EU;
– a development cooperation instrument;
– an instrument for industrialised and other high-income countries and territories;
– a financing instrument for the promotion of democracy and human rights worldwide;
– an instrument for stability. (Peace and safety?)

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty re: He Who Owns The Right Of Way...

Post  Shelby Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am

Shelby wrote:Published:

http://financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/2009/1012b.html

I guess I just turned up the fear knob a bit. The article makes me shudder.

Read page 7:

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1513-A-Birdie-On-Possible-Foreclosure-Frauds.html

JP Morgan has been using the same 2 people to sign over all mortgages across the country to themself!

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who really controls the govt? (Conspiracy Theories thread)

Post  skylick Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:49 pm

RobRoy wrote:
skylick wrote: I know it will not be enough, but I have done something.

What have you done? May I ask...

I am prepared to transfer all my wealth to a different country and people who will follow, God willing...

So far I have bought land in a couple of countries and stored some precious metals in multiple countries. The land is excellent for hunting, as well as farming. I have been working on my physical condition, and have been able to avoid the use of all pharmaceutical drugs. I have been studying how to grow highly profitable cash crops. I have made contact with many of the people who own land around mine, and have arranged to co-operate with them with regards to equipment for farming. I will soon build my first log cabin with minimal tools, so that I can quickly build a shelter in any forested area. I know how to preserve meat and vegetables. I will soon learn how to make ethanol from sweet fruit such as apples, raspberries and strawberries. I plan to start producing some of these crops soon, and will try to sell directly to households while establishing barter relationships with these folks. There is much more, some of which I don't care to discuss online.

skylick

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty preparation

Post  Shelby Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 am

skylick wrote:
RobRoy wrote:
skylick wrote: I know it will not be enough, but I have done something.

What have you done? May I ask...

I am prepared to transfer all my wealth to a different country and people who will follow, God willing...

So far I have bought land in a couple of countries and stored some precious metals in multiple countries. The land is excellent for hunting, as well as farming. I have been working on my physical condition, and have been able to avoid the use of all pharmaceutical drugs. I have been studying how to grow highly profitable cash crops. I have made contact with many of the people who own land around mine, and have arranged to co-operate with them with regards to equipment for farming. I will soon build my first log cabin with minimal tools, so that I can quickly build a shelter in any forested area. I know how to preserve meat and vegetables. I will soon learn how to make ethanol from sweet fruit such as apples, raspberries and strawberries. I plan to start producing some of these crops soon, and will try to sell directly to households while establishing barter relationships with these folks. There is much more, some of which I don't care to discuss online.

Those preparations are impressive, in that is no small feat to obtain land (and precious metals) in multiple countries. Nevertheless TPTB can block your movement at will, simply by declaring a pandemic crisis.

In my religious view, if we have prayed to God that we can rely soley on him, and yet we still feel God has asked us to do these preparations, then I would relate it to Noah and his ark preparation. But that was sort of like a reset of the world-- a 2nd chance for mankind where we were allowed to eat all those formerly forbidden animals who have the split hoof but do not chew their curd, i.e. pig. Revelations already gives us a road map for the next global reset and how to navigate it. It says simply that we must place 100% reliance on the Lord and on no material preparations or things of this earth. We will lose our earthly life and gain everlasting life with Jesus for 1000+ year reign on earth after the cleansing of the anti-christ and his multitudes of billions here on earth who will perish in wailing inferno. I am not clear what happens to the billions after Tribulations? Do they go to permenant hell?

What impresses me most about your preparations is that you are talking to other people and getting them aware of the threats. I hope you can inform people that their only salvation in the end will be the Lord (if you believe that, otherwise apology for mentioning). By the end, as Revelations states, we will throw our precious metals into the streets and there will be no place in the material world to run for salvation.

If you had created a complete sustaining community that used only precious metals to trade with, and of considerable size, then I would be extremely impressed (and also perhaps wanting to join it) and also I would still say the same as above, that it can not last and the only salvation will be the Lord at the end. If anyone were to provide a haven like this, i.e. buy 1000 acres in Argentina and set up a community with it's own constitution, then it could create a massive movement of people to that better community. I am really surprised that people are not trying to compete with TPTB and do this. I thought about how to do this, and you would still be beholden to the containing country, and you will still have to let trade with the outside world, but internally you could restrict all trade to precious metals (which would thus be untrackable for taxation by the containing country), but you could only do this if you do not use the external land title system. You would have to deny title and set up a private club, so that the containing country would have no jurisdiction over most matters inside your community. Each community member would have to sign a club agreement and waive certain rights for themself and for their children (and those to be born). And you would need to expel members who did not follow the simple set of rules. Any way, just like any society, it would degrade over time and the end will still be as stated in Revelations, because inherently man is a sinner. Man is born of sin and all of us have some form of sin, even it is just our desire to accumulate wealth and withhold it from production. Man is a pitiful mess of filthy rags.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who really controls the govt? (Conspiracy Theories thread)

Post  skylick Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:35 am

Shelby wrote:
Those preparations are impressive, in that is no small feat to obtain land (and precious metals) in multiple countries. Nevertheless TPTB can block your movement at will, simply by declaring a pandemic crisis.

What impresses me most about your preparations is that you are talking to other people and getting them aware of the threats. I hope you can inform people that their only salvation in the end will be the Lord (if you believe that, otherwise apology for mentioning). By the end, as Revelations states, we will throw our precious metals into the streets and there will be no place in the material world to run for salvation.

Actually buying land in a couple of countries is not that hard to do. I also found PM's very easy to obtain in Mexico.

I emailed back and forth with Hommel regarding the possibilties of avoiding the use of paper currency. I think he realized there is much he can do to reduce his reliance on paper. Trade and barter with the average person is not that hard to do when you start with a group that has interest in doing so. I have found that making friends with small farmers can be very beneficial. I have befriended a Christian Canadian border officer as well. But I have found that there are probably a lot more people willing to trade and barter than I would have believed. Seems like everyone likes organic produce, and would happily trade other goods to have a steady delivery of produce delivered to their house. I see lots of potential with this.

I am not looking to avoid the prophcies, but like it says, pity the pregnant women in those days. We are to prepare the best we can...in spiritual matters as well as practical matters. There will be hard times, and then almost impossible times. I'm just trying to have a choice available to myself. The ability to be more or less self reliant, and not need to take handouts from government. The government wants us to need them for everything, and I resent the idea that I would need them. I feel guilty just paying taxes because I know the horror the it finances. If I have just PM's for income, then I do not need to feed the beast.

skylick

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty re: preparation

Post  Shelby Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 am

skylick wrote:Actually buying land in a couple of countries is not that hard to do. I also found PM's very easy to obtain in Mexico...

The hard part is chosing the right countries and land within them. There are so many factors which will come to light down the line. For example, Mexico has a great political and geographic proximity to ground zero (USA). There are more male Mexicans working in USA than in Mexico. I am not sure that I would characterize Mexico as a safe haven. That is a complex discussion, because Mexico is a diverse country. But I traveled all over Mexico and I can tell you that it is much closer to USA in terms all the cultural things I detest, than as compared to Philippines where I am. I think the greatest thing is to get out and travel, it stimulates the thought process and it spreads God's word.

skylick wrote:...I emailed back and forth with Hommel regarding the possibilties of avoiding the use of paper currency. I think he realized there is much he can do to reduce his reliance on paper. Trade and barter with the average person is not that hard to do when you start with a group that has interest in doing so. I have found that making friends with small farmers can be very beneficial. I have befriended a Christian Canadian border officer as well. But I have found that there are probably a lot more people willing to trade and barter than I would have believed. Seems like everyone likes organic produce, and would happily trade other goods to have a steady delivery of produce delivered to their house. I see lots of potential with this...

Absolutely! That is why I wrote that this part impressed me the most! This is the time that God wants us to get out and mingle! Spread the word! Be part of a solution, not part of a bunker. It is not the replacement of using fiat which is so critical (as we won't overpower the fiat system...we will remain grains of sand), but building the relationships that you can continue to trade using anything as necessary as the crisis comes.

But we don't want to limit our trade only with people who understand. We want to trade as far and widely as we can (the Bible instructs how to trade with "foreigners", i.e. those who do not believe). So the above has limitations, if we want to go into business. It is not a panacea, but there is nothing wrong with increasing communication. It is really about spreading God's word.

skylick wrote:...I am not looking to avoid the prophcies, but like it says, pity the pregnant women in those days. We are to prepare the best we can...in spiritual matters as well as practical matters. There will be hard times, and then almost impossible times. I'm just trying to have a choice available to myself. The ability to be more or less self reliant, and not need to take handouts from government. The government wants us to need them for everything, and I resent the idea that I would need them. I feel guilty just paying taxes because I know the horror the it finances. If I have just PM's for income, then I do not need to feed the beast.

Jesus said render unto Caesar what is his and render for God what is his. I do not think we are supposed to be surety for another person (like we are pretending we can be a God and provide security), nor do I think we are supposed to limit our trade to only those who are outside the society's tax system.

We can do both, as Jesus said.

Our most effective weapon against TPTB is communication. Everyone who has become informed will be harder to trick as the crisis moves forward.

Another thing is how amazingly incapable many people are of being able to understand. But we can reach many people and we will be heard by some. It helps to have a conduit that is popular, to use as a fulcrum to get the message out. I am trying to go the internet cafe route, to develop a popular business and fulcrum. Hommel has his newsletter. Etc... To remain humble is a key, because otherwise our ego becomes our God (we can't be our own salvation), which is an abomination of the 2nd commandment.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty MUST LISTEN!!! this blows my mind!! Austin Fitts reveals so many things!!

Post  Shelby Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 am

There are 10 mortgages on each house!!!

http://www.modavox.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=41656

Email this to everyone you know!!! Spread this please!!!

Her website is; http://solari.com

She is former Asst Sec of HUD.

$4 trillion was stolen from US Treasury before 2002.

Realize that all this HUD corruption ties in with the murder of Gary Webb who did the expose on the banksters, drugs, Iran-Contra, and HUD connection (google him). It is all coming into view now. The entire USA underbelly is corrupt beyond belief even down to the county level. People you don't realize what is getting ready to be unleashed. 50% of the population is on drugs (prescribed or illegal) and they can be unleashed at any time by the drug companies (changing the ingredients) to create an utter chaotic hell.

======
ADD: Fitts explains the math on why the pie will expand for all with freer markets EVEN THE PTB WOULD GAIN MORE IF THEY RELINQUISH CONTROL (listen to Bells Labs algorithm example of favoritism to airline pilots on scheduling)!!!!

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2009/08aug/RIR-090823-cafitts.mp3

Last edited by Shelby on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty re: $4 trillion stolen from US Treasury

Post  Shelby Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Regarding Catherine Austin Fitts revelation in prior post, remember this stuff from 2006 that we in Hommel forum thought was probably a hoax:

http://www.rense.com/general72/wan.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Wanta
http://www.rense.com/general70/leo.htm
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Greg+Szymanski
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=wanta

I debated this guy Chris Story in private email and he went ballastic on me when I started to ask deep probing questions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Story

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Austin Fitts

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi Shelby,

This lady is one of the people who helped me to "wake up" a few years ago. There is a video floating around the ether of Donald Rumsfield confirming that $2.3 TRILLION of Pentagon/DOD funds are unaccounted for. Also the US Federal budget office has confirmed Austin Fitt's number of $4 TRILLION unaccounted for overall as of 2 or 3 years ago (even before $50 billion of the Iraq reconstruction funds went "missing").

Just to add to the discussion I would also note a couple of other "missing in action" factoids:

1. There are claims that there are over $2 TRILLION of US Govt T Bonds in circulation more than the US issued.

2. It is claimed that Cantor Fitzgerald, one of the biggest US bond traders, who lost so many people in the World Trade Centre false flag event, had their bond repository in the building that went down on 9/11.

Again, on the US mortgage fraud once you start looking for the supporting evidence, it is abundant. I researched this when I was trying to figure out why the US Govt wasn't addressing the mortgage problem at the household level ie. fix the foundations and press restart on the fractional reserve Bank swindle. I quickly came to understand it was because there was too much bad paper that had to be kept hidden.

These days I just assume that the US Govt and their bankster and corporate buddies are just one big, loosely affiliated, crime syndicate. If you want to see how they operate on a Country/International level read Charles Perkin's expose "Confessions of an Economic Hitman".

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty mortgage spagetti

Post  Shelby Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 am

Shelby wrote:There are 10 mortgages on each house!!!

http://www.modavox.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=41656 ...

http://news.bostonherald.com/business/real_estate/view/20091015foreclose/srvc=home&position=also

...For instance, any consumer who owns a house foreclosed on in the past two decades must now worry that a former owner will sue to reclaim the property. Such homeowners could also find it impossible to sell or refinance because of “clouded” titles...

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Drug economy

Post  Shelby Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:57 pm

http://financialsense.com/editorials/engdahl/2009/1021.html

"...The US military is in Afghanistan for two reasons. First to restore and control the world’s largest supply of opium for the world heroin markets and to use the drugs as a geopolitical weapon against opponents, especially Russia. That control of the Afghan drug market is essential for the liquidity of the bankrupt and corrupt Wall Street financial mafia..."

Gary Webb exposed the connection between the banksters, drugs, inner city housing (i.e. HUD, think of New Orleans, Houston, Portland, etc), and was apparently murdered for it:

http://solari.com/articles/ethnic_cleansing_drug_dealing.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ciadrugs/index.html

But this isn't new, the banksters of Europe addicted much of southern China to Opium (via British Hong Kong) to get their silver back after the spice & silk trade with China had been in deficit so long:

http://www.sacu.org/opium2.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War

And this current global financial (eventually to be a food and energy through further corrupt persistent mis-allocation of resources) crisis is part of this overall bankster corruption system:

http://solari.com/realdeal.htm

Realize that probably 30 - 50% of the people in USA are on some form of illegal or prescription drug on a regular basis. This means the drug companies could possibly change the ingredients when they are ready to turn the USA into a chaotic hell.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Any group effort leads to tape worm economics (statism)

Post  Shelby Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am

Shelby wrote:...
======
ADD: Fitts explains the math on why the pie will expand for all with freer markets EVEN THE PTB WOULD GAIN MORE IF THEY RELINQUISH CONTROL (listen to Bells Labs algorithm example of favoritism to airline pilots on scheduling)!!!!

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2009/08aug/RIR-090823-cafitts.mp3

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=1332&cpage=1#comment-241469

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Brookly Born

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:38 am

Thanks Shelby for posting this...

I like ( don't like) what she said at the end of the interview...

"I think we will have continuing danger from these markets and we will have repeats of the financial (crimes) may differ in details but there will be significant financial downturns and disasters attributed to this regulatory gape over and over until we learn from experience.”

The next leg is not far off... If what I am seeing is true ( I know it is) then it will be shortly.
Rev. 18 read and weep, you who do believe. how many times does it say "Fallen"?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535241,00.html

Save My people...

Last edited by RobRoy on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Who really controls the gov?

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:49 am

God does....

Lessen to the words closely,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0v7fwF75Ow

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Naomi Wolf

Post  Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am

Does anyone know of this person? Naomi Wolf
I was looking over Youtub searching for "American Revolution and so on" and I came across this activist named Naomi Wolf who clams that there has already been a cou in the US leading to overthrow democracy.

Interview with Naomi Wolf author of "Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries" This vid is 27 min long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI&feature=related

Talk by Naomi Wolf author of "The End of America: Letter of Warning To A Young Patriot" given October 11, 2007 at Kane Hall on the University of Washington campus. This vid is over 47 min long (worth watching).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc&feature=channel_page

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Last non-Fed notes printed by JFK

Post  Shelby Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:23 am

Never saw photos of the notes before:

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Downey/nov112009.html
(I do not like his use of a non-log chart to project from 1970s to current price)

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Jesse Ventura's new show, "Conspiracy Theory"...

Post  dz20854 Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:34 pm

...Jesse thought it would be pulled off the air https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcDTM_y3few

Who would have thought this type of subject matter would appear on regular cable TV, with regular commercial sponsors; but three of the seven programs have aired so far:
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgd1213#p/u/5/YyMU7DHMpYc (HAARP)
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgd1213#p/u/0/TimNU9Pjc9s (9/11)
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgd1213#p/u/17/rMswZMrvF6o (Global Warming)-- Shelby figured out this global warming scam years ago.

As a background for what Jesse considers his most scary show, on 2012, watch this documentary on what's beneath the Denver Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs (part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2vnxVIH_0 (part 2)

dz20854

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Fed is breaking the law

Post  Shelby Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty Member of 9/11 Commission says 9/11 was "a 30 year conspiracy"!!

Post  Shelby Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 pm

He actually says that right at end of the video.

This is Bob Kerrey, a former senator:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread542071/pg1

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty GRAND THEFT BANKING

Post  nashville Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:39 pm

WHOLESALE THEFT OF THE PEOPLE'S MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

YET NOT A PEEP FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA, CONGRESS, OR FINANCIAL WATCHDOGS

http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088

nashville

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty India is buying the gold it already bought a long time ago

Post  Shelby Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:09 pm

I believe this transfer of gold from the New York FED vaults to the IMF to India was completed a long time as leasing to bullion banks which is now on the necks of Indian women. There won't be any actual physical transfer from IMF to India, because the IMF doesn't physically have the gold:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100224/india_nm/india464349

That is what I believe.

========
ADD: more thoughts on this:

http://www.investophoria.com/2010/02/curing-addiction-and-acquiring-some.html?showComment=1267098111586#c555767530600895398

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Empty TPTB can't even land on the sun

Post  Shelby Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 am

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 2 Solar_10

Thus why should I be in awe of their power? They are mere mortals. They can't even do basic control over our solar system, must less our galaxy and beyond. They are just spoiled children who can throw a little sand around but can't even control the back yard.

Shelby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next