GoldWeTrust.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who really controls the govt? (Conspiracy Theories thread)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Fed is breaking the law

Post  Shelby on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:49 pm


Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Member of 9/11 Commission says 9/11 was "a 30 year conspiracy"!!

Post  Shelby on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 pm

He actually says that right at end of the video.

This is Bob Kerrey, a former senator:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread542071/pg1

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty GRAND THEFT BANKING

Post  nashville on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:39 pm

WHOLESALE THEFT OF THE PEOPLE'S MONEY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

YET NOT A PEEP FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA, CONGRESS, OR FINANCIAL WATCHDOGS


http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088

nashville

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-01-20

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty India is buying the gold it already bought a long time ago

Post  Shelby on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:09 pm

I believe this transfer of gold from the New York FED vaults to the IMF to India was completed a long time as leasing to bullion banks which is now on the necks of Indian women. There won't be any actual physical transfer from IMF to India, because the IMF doesn't physically have the gold:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100224/india_nm/india464349

That is what I believe.


========
ADD: more thoughts on this:

http://www.investophoria.com/2010/02/curing-addiction-and-acquiring-some.html?showComment=1267098111586#c555767530600895398

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty TPTB can't even land on the sun

Post  Shelby on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 am

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Solar_10

Thus why should I be in awe of their power? They are mere mortals. They can't even do basic control over our solar system, must less our galaxy and beyond. They are just spoiled children who can throw a little sand around but can't even control the back yard.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty NORTH KOREAN MINI SUB torpedoing the HORIZON DEEPWATER RIG?

Post  Shelby on Sun May 02, 2010 10:54 pm

> Check out this article about NORTH KOREAN MINI SUB torpedoing the HORIZON
> DEEPWATER RIG.
>
> http://investmentwatchblog.com/may-1-2010-us-orders-blackout-over-north-korean-torpedoing-of-gulf-of-mexico-oil-rig/

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Martin Armstrong bombshell!

Post  Shelby on Thu May 13, 2010 1:26 am

After you read the revelation below, please also go re-read also the following post (you will be glad you did):

https://goldwetrust.forumotion.com/economics-f4/inflation-or-deflation-t9-360.htm#2965

================
http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_08/schoon051110.html

GATA, MARTIN ARMSTRONG AND FREE MARKETS

GATA was incorporated by Bill Murphy in January 1999 to advocate and undertake litigation against illegal collusion to control the price and supply of gold and related financial securities. Exactly one year later in January 2000, Bill Murphy was to become personally acquainted with Martin Armstrong of Princeton Economics.

At the time gold was $280/oz , silver was $5.18 and GATA's Bill Murphy was hearing rumors that Martin Armstrong was heavily involved in shorting gold. Then, on January 5, 2000 the following article, a revelatory bombshell, was posted on Kitco.

Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 04:24
GoldBird1 ( Armstrong-Republic-manipulations ) ID#396247:
Copyright © 1999 GoldBird1/Kitco Inc. All rights reserved

Whilst I have read a lot on this site about Armstrong and his supposed short gold position, etc., etc., etc., I just thought everyone should know that it is all BS. I have worked inside Republic Bank and quite frankly the whole thing stinks of a major set up intended to frame Armstrong big time. Armstrong was right about the manipulation of silver and a whole lot more.

Not only was silver manipulated, they do it all the time. If you want to know the truth, it was Republic who has been behind almost every manipulation I know of for at least the last 10 years, I've seen it first hand. Buffet is not lily white and this silver purchase of his was not the first. The manipulation by Phibro in 1995 when they exercised the call options way out of the money was executed by Andy Heck who now works for Republic. The CFTC went to Phibro demanding to know who the client was behind the trade and they refused to give up the name. The CFTC did not do their job, as usual, and just walked away demanding that they exit the trade. Phibro was owned by Salomon Bros and the authorization to squeeze silver was given personally by Buffet.

Does anyone really think that a small sub like Phibro could do a $1 billion trade without board approval from above? It doesn't end there. Bribes were paid to Russian officials to "recall" platinum so it could be inventoried. Republic helped Tiger corner the market in palladium and stored it for them just like they moved the silver from NY to London for Buffet. This thing even goes back to the manipulation of the US Treasury Auctions. The govt boys are so stupid, when they threatened to take the license away from Salomon Bros, Buffet came to the rescue. Ha! He was behind that trade as well and his name was concealed then, as always. Then that trader left and started LTCM and had a real merry old time. Look at who his investors were! Just before it blew up, Buffet agreed to bailout that operation and wrote a letter stating that if his offer were ever revealed, it would be void. That letter was published in the WSJ because it blew up before Buffet could put the deal to bed.

The point is, Armstrong was trying to fight the crowd. He knew what was going on and the word inside the bank was that he might even have tapes of conversations between a lot of the players. Everyone is really worried about that for sure. These guys take the market up get all you suckers believing the rally is real and then slam it again. How do you think they make their billions? They don't care about bull markets. They shag the markets to make their billions off of the people who don't have a clue. They rotate between the markets. All the same names were on the short-side in copper. Sumitomo tried to fight these guys. They baited the Japanese into the trades offering them untold credit. They then would short copper against them. Sumitomo tried to defend their position and ended up buying the entire inventory. When they had Sumitomo loaded, they ran to the authorities and did them in calling it a manipulation. They made a fortune on that short trade. To add insult to injury, Sumitomo ran to Goldman Sachs for help, Goldman started selling thousands of contracts in copper that day and then accepted the work out the following day after front-running their own client. Jimmy Goldsmith was involved in this one as well as Safra, Tiger and a host of others. They amazingly are all on the right side of every one of these trades.

Hell - bribes were even paid to bank officials at the Central Bank of Thailand to start the Asian Crisis! That was the evidence the Japanese took to the G7 meeting and demanded controls against the organized hedge funds.

The US govt refused to do anything against the group of players because this thing is so dirty nobody wants the truth out there. They told the Japs they would agree to sanctions only. That's why Armstrong is being served up as the Xmas turkey. Quite frankly, he knows too much.

Safra was paying bribes to people inside the IMF as well. They all thought they had the IMF in their pocket. That's why they all invested so much into Russia. They even set up Bank of New York on behalf of a rival group of thugs in Russia and because Republic hates Bank of New York because they are not part of the club.

These markets are never going to breakout until someone breaks up this organized mob of billionaires. The govt is either too stupid or they are involved with them ==== a high probability! After all, Armstrong had a $1 billion credit line in the bank and everyone knew it. Suddenly, his credit line was pulled and Republic took $500 million of his clients money pretending it was never there. That order came from good old Mr. Safra himself and was carried out by George Wendler personally. And if anyone believes that story about Safra's death, I guess they believe in Santa Claus and a few other sudden deaths when the heat got turned up. If Armstrong or his clients got Safra on the stand, the whole thing could have unraveled. His bodyguard was changed just after this affair started. You fill in the blanks.

Armstrong was never short 700 tons of gold. In fact, to get the silver manipulation going, Armstrong was out of the country and they ran their orders through Republic to make everyone think it was Armstrong covering short positions he never had. The records are all there!

All this stuff is on tapes, docs and emails. The question is, will the govt go along with the big boys and cover everything up again? [They did] If so, they say already Armstrong won't make it to trial. They cannot afford a open trial with everything Armstrong knows. He probably knows far more than what has been written here. They just can't afford for the world to know how rigged this game truly is and how these billionaires really make their money at the expense of everyone else.

That's the real story. Take it for what it's worth.

End

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Amerika the beautiful, home of the free, land of the brave (NONSENSE!)

Post  Shelby on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:21 pm

America has never been about freedom. Right now we are dropping uranium
bombs on Iraq killing millions of women and children.

Read what America did 100 years ago:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine-American_War#American_War_Strategy

And don't forget America capturing the Nigerians and making them slaves in
America in the 1800s.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Woodstock was diversionary tactic to dilute the mass freedom movement in USA in 1960s

Post  Shelby on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm

http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=46267 (listen at 53:30 to 54 mins)

The Bilderbergs gave the boomers music, free love, and drugs to distract them from stopping the war.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty debate with a relative in email

Post  Shelby on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:08 am

Do any of you try to explain why politics was given to us by the bankers so that we will avoid doing what we need to do?

Shelby wrote:http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=46267 (listen at 53:30 to 54 mins)

The Bilderbergs gave the boomers music, free love, and drugs to distract them from stopping the war.

>
>
>
> Original Message:
> -----------------
> From: Shelby
> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:13:55 -0400
> To: relative
> Subject: MORE: RE: Woodstock was diversionary tactic to dilute the mass
> freedom movement in USA in 1960s
>
>> Whatever. Hard to know if you weren't there. Or alive.
>
>
> The person who provided that information is older than me. And he is the
> foremost expert on the Bilderbergs, who run the world.
>
> I had in past seen credible and extensive evidence (a whole book if I
> remember correctly) that they had infiltrated the Black Panthers, and I do
> know it is one of their methods, to turn mass movements away from the
> cause that threatens the Bilderberg power.
>
> Indeed the concept of free love, drugs, and music were planted at places
> like Woodstock to turn your generation away from achieving success in
> stopping the war. Drugs are very effective.
>
> I know for a fact that the Bilderbergs (the large banks) are managing the
> drug trade. They've been doing since England addicted the entire southern
> half of China to Opium (via Hong Kong) as a way to get their silver back
> (they had lost it all in trade for spices and such).
>
> You have no idea what they are planning to do to USA over the next
> year or two.
>
> We gave them all the power. Why? Can't you understand that taking a loan
> is stealing? Don't you understand that the bank creates the money for the
> loan from nothing (it is just a ledger entry), and thus everytime someone
> takes out a loan, it increase the amount of money in circulation, which
> dilutes the value of the person who is saving money.
>
> By all of us taking loans, we are stealing from those of us who want to
> save. And we transfer the wealth to the bankers.
>
> Do you know where decades of stealing from each other is going to lead
> now?
>
> You won't have to wait long to find out. 2 years max, probably less.
>
> I told that another incident was coming in Gulf area. I told you that
> Katrina was just a dry run, for what they are planning to do.
>
> It is really messing up my life. It has been messing up my life since I
> was 5 years old.
>
> So I don't want to hear that woodstock was good, drugs were good, debt and
> mortgages were good.
>
> Certainly I haven't been a saint either. But I want to fight for the
> little bit of youth left. But your generation wants to go into the abyss.
> Your generation won't stop!! They just won't stop!! They are determined
> to take everything to the grave with them.
>
> And I don't mean that you haven't been very helpful to me. Because you
> have and I love you.
>
> But you just don't get it, when it comes to understanding how we got where
> we are now. It crystal and mathematically clear to me.


>
> Don't you know it is extremely painful for me to write that below, because
> I don't want to hurt you. I love you so much.
>
> The hardest thing for the boomers is going to be admitting that their
> lives were complete failures, because they absolutely destroyed the world.
> They can't see it yet, because they are still in denial as to what their
> extreme use of debt did to the world, because it had been hidden from them
> (you don't want to go to 3rd world and see what your generation stole from
> 6 billion people via the debt machine and strong dollar that the debt
> consumer enabled).
>
> But your generation will be shown very soon what they had done, and it is
> going to really break the hearts and minds of your generation. They won't
> be able to deal with the reality that their lives were so destructive to
> mankind. The youth will suffer tremendously. I think perhaps many
> boomers will commit suicide or otherwise be broken people in their latter
> years.
>
> It is very sad. I want to do something positive, but the only thing
> boomers think is positive is "more of the same, for as long as I can,
> because I am almost dead any way".
>
> So what is the point of writing this email? It makes you think about
> something in way you don't want to. It won't cause you to realize what
> needs to be done. It is too late.
>
> Just shut up Shelby. it is too late to stop what is coming next.
>
>
>
>
>
>

>> Every generation does good and does bad. When you children grow up they
>> can
>> pick your generation apart. I know what things were like when I was born.
>> You do not. We're not lynching "niggers" these days. That was my
>> generation. Shit still happens. It has been happening since Adam. Has your
>> generation solved that?


I agree with that in principle.

And in every generation, there is still the same proportion of "stupid" (lazy, obstinate) people, who just can't understand certain concepts, no matter how many times it is explained to them.

I am not sure whether to put you that category, because there is so little feedback from you about absolutely critical concepts that I have learned in past 3 - 4 years.

I still wonder if you understand that borrowing money is a theft from each other? I wonder if you understand how it mathematically guarantees that we destroy each other? I wonder if my father understands this too. I wonder, because I have tried to explain as follows, and I never get any feedback as to whether people understand:

https://goldwetrust.forumotion.com/economics-f4/is-capitalism-or-is-socialism-increasing-t18-45.htm#3292

I urge you to please take the time right now, to click the link above, and read that entire post, and click the links within that post above, and read them also. Did you learn what "opportunity cost" is in your economics course? It is real cost. It is actually a theft, aka mis-allocation of capital.

I know you are a person with a fairly high IQ, even took math courses in college I remember (at about same time I was getting into the same math courses, remember I was taking Calculus at a college while I was a senior in high school). Remember also that I placed like #3 in Chemistry out of 3 sections of hundreds of students in my freshman year at LSU. I got 96 - 99% scores at my Probability and Statistics (theory) course at college. Ditto Linear Algebra, Digital Logic, Physics 1 and 2, etc.. My sister will tell you that while she was living in 1000 Oaks that she was struggling with a Geometry problem, and I was able to explain to her a general way of thinking about geometry problems, and she said "a ha!" and she immediately understood geometry at a much higher level and I think from there on she understood that I was smarter than a lot of other people in terms of certain aspects of visualing concepts.

Your reply shows that you still don't understand the way the world works. Slavery and the "nigger" culture was created by the bankers. The problem is ignorance, and has always been. So it is frustrating when I can't even discuss the problems with the boomers, they just want to put their heads in the sand.

I know very few people from my generation any more, but afaik most of them followed the culture of your generation. I know I have made some really horrible mistakes. So I am not going to brag about myself. But I will say that I am learning a lot about what we've been doing wrong for centuries. And I can say with mathematical proof, that we are getting worse. We are much worse than we were in 1800s for example, exactly 33,900% worse.

You will see within about 2 years, what 33,900% worse looks like. As I said, this has been hidden from your generation, as the bankster put this theft on to the 3rd world (by various mechanisms), but now they will let the theft manifest in abject poverty and chaos within the western countries.

This is the final stage before the enslavement called "world government", which is detailed in Revelation, written 2000 years ago. And you think the Bible isn't true?

You will get to watch it proved in your lifetime.

I predict the boomers will choose to go to war to continue their theft (lifestyle). I predict the boomers will not choose to be humble and accept the changes needed to reduce their theft and let the 3rd world produce and be prosperous.

Regarding possibility of boomers choosing war because they won't change their theft lifestyle, the following is an interesting read, but not sure if it is factual as there are no references provided (so far):

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article10553.html

As long as the boomers don't move from paper money and debt, to gold and silver, they will continue to give the bankers the power to take us into these wars. Politics is the pacifier that the bankers give us, so we can justify our theft lifestyle, "we tried but the system is broken". However the fact is that with debt and paper money, we are stealing from each other every day. We are driving the wars with our personal actions every day! Personal responsibility was traded for political pacifier. Very clever the way the bankers gave us what we wanted and tricked us into being daily thieves!



> I agree that it is frustrating trying to communicate with those who have
> different world views, personalities, agendas, perspectives, beliefs,
> goals, background, styles, experience, lifestyles, traumas, successes,
> failures, fears, passions, demographics and peer groups than our own. It
> cuts both ways and impacts all levels and all people. We don't have a
> patent on the frustration.
>

I am talking about a fact.

DEBT = THEFT.

Everyone of us is stealing.

Would you say that if everyone is stealing, that is not a serious problem?

Yes it is hard to tell a boomer to STOP STEALING from me! It is going to take war, and the boomers will have to be killed. There is no other choice apparently.

> There's a lot you don't "get" too, Shelby. You may have a working mind,
> but
> it doesn't make you Solomon or one of the prophets. I'm happy for you that
> you find meaning in the path you are on and I hope it leads you to greater
> compassion and less judgment and criticism of everyone who does not
> cobform
> to your view.


It is a mathematical fact that using debt is theft.

Do you like thieves? Would you be happy if you and your neighbors were
stealing from each ever day? But we are. The bankers gave us a way to
steal from each other, without having to do it physically. This allows
you to sit there and type the denial above.

=====tangentially=====
Here is a photo of the fire volcano erupting at the surface of the water
in the gulf, and the documentary reporter hears that there will be a mass
evacuation within a week (don't know if this is factual):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ijAWJ0bhOI

There is pretty good proof that BP and the govt did this on purpose. When
I say proof, I mean the word in the literal sense.


> Truth is, I'm busy! No time for theory about the past and future and very
> little interest. The past is gone and my future is limited, so it's NOW
> where I need to live. -- If sticking my head into living is sticking my
> head into sand, then oh well ... Sorry if I fail to measure up on your
> yardstick, but it's myself I live with.

I have had this pyschology lately too, it is analogous to a crab with a meat tied on a stick in front of its face.

You will very likely live another 10 years at least, probably closer to 20 more.

However, the payback hell (from decades of generational debt) is about to be unleashed and it is going to turn the western world into some kind of indescribeable socialist+fascist chaos. The big changes should kick in within weeks or months, definitely not later than 18 months from now (I think much sooner).

If your generation had moved to gold & silver in 1992 (when I volunteered for Ross Perot and walked house-to-house to talk to people), or even had they done it in 2006/7, we had a fighting chance to stop the bankers from doing this plan. Even now, there could be a fight against the banker's poison, if your generation acted TODAY swiftly and resolutely, each taking the personal responsibility to reduce their life to subsistence level (temporarily) and a pile of savings in gold and silver to implode the debt economy and start a new on sound footing.

But it isn't going to happen, and there will be decades of fighting, chaos, and war instead.

That is sad. 10 to 20 years of hell, instead of reverting to a simple life of honesty and rebuilding.


> One man's fact is not necessarily another's. God knows the facts. We have
> theories.

Are you saying that debt is not theft?

That is like saying 2+2 does not equal 4.

I mean it makes me realize you haven't even bothered to understand. If a child said 2+2 = 5, you would realize the child was ignorant and wrong.

Sorry it is a very simple fact.

Very simply, when we borrow fiat money (all our money is fiat since 1934), the bank creates the money from nothing.

This is a fact, because we have fractional reserve banking system, which means the banks only keep deposits worth about 1% of the loans they make (actually less than 0% recently in USA).

Thus since the bank has created new money by loaning money that it did not have on deposit, this is thus a theft from every one who was holding some money any where in world. This is because the quantity of money has increased by the amount of the loans made. If I am holding 0.01% of the world's money, and the amount of the world's money increases, then my holding is worth less, because there is more money for the same amount of goods and services. More money chasing the same quantity of things to buy, means more expensive.

And this is a historically proven fact and phenomenon, as it is proven by the statistics that the government collects, as I calculated in this published article of mine:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article16212.html
(see the 33,900% calculation)

Don't you know the FACT that prices declined in the 1800s, but prices have increased almost 100 fold since 1934? Do you know why? Because in 1800s we used gold and silver money, and since 1934, we have used fiat, fractional reserve banking money system.

In the 1800s, the depositors and the borrowers would lose when the bank was caught doing fractional reserve banking, by a bank run where the bank would be proven insolvent. The damage was inflicted and limited to those who were doing the theft. But now, we have fiat money system where the damage is shared by everyone by the force of legal tender laws and the government being complicit.

You have no idea what you are saying. You are ignorant as a 5 year old on this matter.

I wish Terry was here. He and I could argue until he realized that I was &%^R&$&% correct, so he could scream obscenities to you to get you to wake up.

God has your back. Risk it all. It isn't too late. Life and love is still out there, but you are playing it too safe. And safe isn't safe at all, it is guaranteed hell.



> You have more time to write than I do.

Actually I don't have the time.

I put the time in, because it is extremely important to me that you not be
stubborn and that you understand the DEBT = THEFT.

It is a very critical denial that boomers have to come to grips with.
They can either do it now on their own acceptance and maintain some kind
of future, or they can do it from a FEMA camp.

And given that I gave a few hours of my time, am I correct to assume that
you did not even read it?

So I expended all that effort for nothing. Thanks very much.


===============================
ADD: July 15

Please take just 2 minutes to understand one of the top 10 most important things you will learn in your lifetime.

I did not expect that you would get so tuned out or turned off to a simple fact. It is not a theory. It is a proven fact. How could I expect you would not only be irrational, but that you would also not bother to spend 2 minutes to read something that is one of the most important things boomers need to understand.

Westerns have been stealing from each other via their use of debt for past few decades.

It is not the use of debt that is stealing from each other. It is the use of debt, that was money that does not exist. That is a very important difference.

Understand that since 1934, that when a bank gives a loan, it is not money they had on deposit. They are only required to keep less than 1% reserves (fractional reserve banking system of the world), thus 99+% of the money they loan, is money that did not exist. They simply created it from nothing. As the loan is paid back, they do have to destroy the principle (the money disappears again), but the interest is not destroyed, it is kept by the bank as profit, which drastically expands the 1% reserves, so they can create even more money from nothing with more loans. And realize that for the duration of the loan, that money was created from nothing and exists in the economy.

In the 1800s, we had a different system. Gold and silver were money, so it was impossible to create them out of nothing. But people would deposit there metal with private banks, and the banks would give out bank notes, which were redeemable in metal. But the banks would lie and give out more notes in loans, than they had on deposit. Thus it was the same stealing from each other as we have since 1934 (FDR broke the domestic link between dollar and gold), but the difference was there were frequent bank runs by depositors, which would implode the theft, as the bank notes would no longer be honored and thus destroyed. Thus without the govt's guarantee behind the theft of fractional reserve banking, it was not as big of a theft, but it was a enough of theft to destabalize the USA economy and eventually force the 1934 move to govt sponsored theft system, i.e. fiat legal tender.

And the theft has accelerated since Nixon broke the international link between dollar and gold in 1971, just in time for the boomers to borrow like mad at accelerating rates. Here is a very simple chart of total USA debt versus total USA income, since 1957 which showss the acceleration:

http://grandfather-economic-report.com/natdebt-vs-natincome.gif



==============
Collapse of California is applicable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHC6yrUQ80

Degree of welfare extravagance in California:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUBPQoadH2Y


Last edited by Shelby on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Rich Dad, Poor Dad author says Goldman Sachs controls the govt of USA

Post  Shelby on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAGVlLuFEoQ

Also says silver is best simple investment now.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty conspiracy of all of us

Post  Shelby on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:44 am

Biggest conspiracy 100% proven:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article4293.html#comment93993

You had a great article, but the final conclusion is an illusion and lie:

"One thing is certain: The voters of America have never knowingly agreed to any of this."

Here is the proof:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article21764.html#comment93654
(read all comments at bottom and follow the sub-links)

Thanks.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Mr. M*dick

Post  Shelby on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 am

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article22404.html

Shelby wrote:So was that a real interview with Rupert Murdoch?

Give him this message please.

Any way, here is the deal. These insane meglomaniacs are fooling themselves, because they do not understand the math of evolution and its self-organization that arises out of the frightening chaos of astronomical random possibilities:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hybi/current/msg04006.html

Perhaps how the Apaches and Geronimo resisted the Spanish for two centuries:
http://www.starfishandspider.com/preview/index.html (see page 21)

Evolution can never twarted for too long, these exponential pockets of local order (control) are always overrun by humanity (evolution):
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article22098.html#comment94376

The current global morass is but a wart of the arse of evolution, and a little Compound W will shrink Satan back down to his true size. Fundamentally this period we are in now is about Satan deciding which direction he will run and hide his arse (inflicting great pain in the process on those who followed his suggestions).

That doesn't mean you don't have to worry. If you have been doing any of the following activities, you will be joining the system Mr. M*dick describes (you can choose to either stop or reap what you sowed):
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article21650.html

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Pentagon Attempts to Block Book on Afghan War

Post  Shelby on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/09/military-intelligence-attempts-block-book-afghan-war/

Exclusive Interview With Author of Book Blocked By Pentagon
9/11 hijacker identified before attacks?


On the eve of Sept. 11, Fox News has learned the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency has attempted to block a book about the tipping point in Afghanistan and a controversial pre-9/11 data mining project called "Able Danger."

In a letter obtained by Fox News, the DIA says national security could be breached if "Operation Dark Heart" is published in its current form. The agency also attempted to block key portions of the book that claim "Able Danger" successfully identified hijacker Mohammed Atta as a threat to the United States before the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

Click here to read the full DIA letter (pdf)

In a highly unusual move, the Department of Defense is now negotiating with the publisher, St. Martin's Press, to buy all 10,000 copies of the first printing of the book to keep it off shelves -- even after the U.S. Army had cleared the book for release.

Specifically, the DIA wanted references to a meeting between Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, the book's author, and the executive director of the 9/11 Commission, Philip Zelikow, removed. In that meeting, which took place in Afghanistan, Shaffer alleges the commission was told about "Able Danger" and the identification of Atta before the attacks. No mention of this was made in the final 9/11 report.

Shaffer, who was undercover at the time, said there was "stunned silence" at the meeting after he told the executive director of the commission and others that Atta was identified as early as 2000 by "Able Danger."

"Dr. Philip Zelikow approached me in the corner of the room. 'What you said today is very important. I need you to get in touch with me as soon as you return from your deployment here in Afghanistan'," Shaffer said.

Once back in the U.S., Shaffer says he contacted the commission. Without explanation, the commission was no longer interested. An inspector general report by the Department of Defense concluded there was no evidence to support the claims of Shaffer and others. But Fox News has obtained an unredacted copy of the IG report containing the names of witnesses, who backed up Shaffer's story when contacted for comment.

Atta was the alleged ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers and piloted American Airlines Flight 11 into the World Trade Center.

Shaffer spoke to Fox News before he was asked by the military not to discuss the book. He confirmed efforts to block the book and other details.

Calling the move "highly unusual," he explained that the book had already been cleared for release when the DIA stepped in.

"Apparently, Defense Intelligence Agency took exception to the way the Army cleared the book," he told Fox News.

The documents and exclusive interviews, including an Army data collector on the Able Danger Project, are part of an ongoing investigation by the documentary unit "Fox News Reporting" which uncovered new details about American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and efforts by the FBI to track and recruit him for intelligence purposes after 9/11.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion

Post  Shelby on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:00 pm

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article15736.html#comment95707

Shelby wrote:Lehman and Bear Sterns were bankrupted by design of JP Morgan and the other owners of the Fed.

There is a rough outline of the master plan for bringing the world to a new order. The exact outcomes within this plan are hatched by floating multiple scenarios of destruction, and then adjusting in maximize theft they can do with each crisis they successfully create.

I even have a link to it:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

And no it isn't a forgery.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty fraudsters are the regulators

Post  Shelby on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 am

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article23741.html

Shelby wrote:The fraudsters are very happy to create a crisis that will end up with more regulation, because they will ALWAYS own the regulators. This is because people love debt, and debt is only possible on a fiat money standard. And the bankster mafia that controls this world derives from the man who, "let me control the creation of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws".

Don't support more regulation, because it is only you and me who will be regulated. The fraudsters will continue doing their fraud, because they own the casino house and manufacture the chips we use.

The current housing mess is by design to push the people to bailout themselves and socialism morass that can't be stopped:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article23558.html#comment95675

The only solution for mankind is to come out of the Great Harlot system of debt servitude. Meaning stop doing these Major Frauds of Humanity:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article21650.html

But of course people can never stop. That is why Revelation in the Bible explains where this will end. Total and complete self-strangulation of humanity by itself.

Oh btw, much of China's personal savings doesn't exist and is just circular loans to itself:

https://goldwetrust.forumotion.com/economics-f4/inflation-or-deflation-t9-435.htm#3566

It will go poof and disappear when this global reflation reaches its death star inflection point. Much of that infrastructure was wrongly allocated and will be left to rot:

https://goldwetrust.forumotion.com/economics-f4/inflation-or-deflation-t9-450.htm#3775

Cheers.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Jesse Ventura says he has a confession from JFK killer

Post  Shelby on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:40 am

See the end of this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/v/e5CnkBDv-rg

Here is the confession:

https://www.youtube.com/v/yO1iHpf1R3o

http://www.rense.com/general76/hunt.htm

It implicates LBJ, Hoover, Nixon, Cheney, and the Bush family.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty If I were elected President of USA...

Post  Shelby on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm

...on my first day in office, I would send out an executive order by all viral means (e.g. internet, radio, TV, teletype, etc) instructing all lower officers of the military that the chain of command is now broken, and they report directly to me.

And my standing order is they are to use every means at their disposal to bring every member of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderberg to Washington for a giant meeting.

There Rockfeller and all of them will be forced to a weeks long meeting broadcast on CSPAN.

We will get to the root of this evil. We will expose everything.

Their rights will not be violated. The govt will not steal from them what they stole from us. We will let them face the people and explain themselves.

I have a simple solution if they claim the 5th Admendment, "You have been identified as terrorist and you have no such rights, under the executive orders that you created, so you can either speak here, or I can unleash you to the mob outside".

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty H W Bush was a Nazi?

Post  Shelby on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:33 am

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

In short, Otto Skorzeny claimed that the true identity of George H.W. Bush was “George H. Scherff, Jr.

Is this the same man?

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Hwbush10 <-- click for source

Does the upper left face look 14 years old? Hmmm, I am doubting it.

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty I am convinced the globalists think they are doing the right thing

Post  Shelby on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 pm

David Rockefeller's involvement with Warren Buffet and Bill Gates is well documented in this fascinating interview:

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/11063

Clearly they don't know how to organize a world that is not top-down managed, even though they recognize that a free market of $billionaire philanthropy (no gatekeeper) and "massive partnership" requirements.

So I think Rockefeller has succeeded because people think he has offered the best possibilities for leadership.

But in fact, what is driving the whole thing fundamentally is usury and fiat monetary systems. Without usury and insurance, Buffet wouldn't have $billions to have to give away. It would have been properly directed by the free market already.

Buffet had a clear vested and conflict-of-interest to step in and help push through the massive stimulus and QE:

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2011/02/26/buffett-cleans-up-on-derivatives-bet/

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Noam Chomsky

Post  Shelby on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm


Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty PROMIS, Oklahoma City, 9-11, Osama, African embassy bombings

Post  Shelby on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:34 pm



Last edited by Shelby on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Economic Hitman (Perkins) interviewed by Lew Rockwell

Post  Shelby on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:58 pm


Shelby
Admin

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2008-10-21

http://GoldWeTrust.com

Back to top Go down

Who really controls the govt?  (Conspiracy Theories thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who really controls the govt? (Conspiracy Theories thread)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum